Color Matched Fasteners
Premium Metal To Wood
- Lifetime 40 Year Warranty Long Life Fastener.
- Designed to fasten steel roofing to wood purlins used in post-frame construction, & plywood or OSB used in residential construction.
- 5/16 cupped HWH with a molded ZAMAC 5 Zinc-Aluminum alloy provides lifetime protection against red rust on the head & washer. The ZAMAC 5 alloy provides more strength than more common ZAMAC 3 alloy. You may obtain a free copy of the written warranty upon request.
- UlTIMATE is an excellent choice for GALVALUME & other long-life metal roof panels.
- Threads transition from fine to coarse to generate superior holding strength in various wood substrates.
- Sharp point with pronounced lead thread consistently drills hightensile 29 & 26 gauge steel with no “point walking.”
- Type 17 point reduces metal shavings that can embed themselves in the rubber washer.
Standard Metal To Wood
- Innovative hybrid threads penetrate metal panels, hard woods and knots allowing for quicker installation
- Self tapping type-17 point, to help remove pigtails
- Nonconductive washer
- #10 diameter, 14 threads per inch
- Carbon Steel with Oxyseal coating
Metal To Metal
- Fastener designed to attach metal roof and sidewall panels used in pre-engineered metal building applications.
- #12 Diameter 5/16 Cupped HWH self-drilling fastener easily penetrates steel up to .210 in thickness with no “point walking”. 1/4 Stitch will securely fasten 2 layers of 26 GA with no strip-out.
- Cupped head & washer encapsulate EPDM rubber washer and provide a secure seal even when driven at an angle.